It’s that time of year when everyone’s reminiscing about the last year and looking forward to the previous one.
I’ve only recently, sort of in a hurry, gotten on the bandwagon. I was reminded of a couple of my past blog’s Year in Review and decided that I absolutely needed one this year! Alas, they no longer do this…
(2010, 2014 and 2015)
So, I spent a few days scouring my stats everywhere I have them and decided to create this awesome recap of some of my favorite stats of the year. If you’d like to view it online, you can do so here.
I’ve got a couple more recap posts planned and a looking forward to 2018 post almost ready to go! But, before I get into it, I want to know about your favorite parts of the last year and what you’re looking forward to most in the coming year.
- What was your favorite post of the year? Is it one of the top posts or did you fall in love with something not on this list?
- Did you have a favorite picture from the year? What about it did you enjoy the most?
- Any features or regular posts (such as #ThrowbackThursday or #TumblrFavorites) that you’d like to see return in 2018?
- What do you hope to see more of on ValerieRayne.com in 2018? What do you hope to see less of?
- Got any other great suggestions that I could implement in 2018?